10-09-2019 Our Voice Autumn Newsletter
The latest edition of our newsletter has just been printed and will be distributed via schools shortly, as well as being available in selected libraries, colleges and Doctors' surgeries.
We have a packed edition with news about:
- reports from our recent events
- events we have coming up over the autumn and winter (parents' conference, Christmas party and pantomime trip)
- new members joining the Our Voice team - and an opportunity for you to get more involved by volunteering with us
- GP checks
- Updates from the Joint Services for Disabled Children, Educational Psychology team and Speech and Language
- Information about things to do locally.
You can read the newsletter here.