18-11-2019 Update for Parents Conference
We are looking forward to welcoming Parents and Carers to our Meet the SEND Heads Parents Conference next week on Thursday 28th November. The event is now almost full, so if you have not already booked, please book as soon as possible.
You can see the full agenda here.
Question and Answer panel session
The Q&A panel session with the SEND Heads is at the heart of our conference. See our full list of panel members.
Parents and carers attending the event are invited to send any questions for the panel in advance. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 26th November at the latest. Although we will accept new questions on the day (time permitting) priority will be given to any questions submitted in advance.
You might want to have a look at the updates from the different service areas below when thinking about your questions.
Updates from Local Authority and Health
- Update on outstanding questions from Parents' Conference February 2019
- Joint Service for Disabled Children
- SEND Services
- Integrated Learning Disabilities Service
- Health (covering Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language, Dietetics, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service, Physiotherapy and Complex Nursing).
- Educational Psychology Service
- Travel Assistance